Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Big Boy Haircut

We went home to my parent's house this past weekend. Boaz, of course, had a great time playing with Grandma & Grandpa. Here he is helping Grandpa play cards. I mentioned that Boaz needed another haircut, and mom went to see if she had a long guard for thier trimmers. I thought I'd just trim it up again with scissors (for the 4th time!). But mom found a 1 inch guard and we decided to shave his hair down for the summer. This picture is of me being nervous before that big moment. I wasn't so sure about cutting his shaggy hair that short. I was kind of fond of the shaggy look. (I love Boaz's face in this picture)
He sat so still during the haircut... didn't even phase him!
Almost done! Doesn't he look like such a big boy now?
Here's a picture of his two front teeth that are finally in... along with the big boy haircut and the first official knot on the forehead. We also experienced the first fat lip this week. I guess that's what having a walker gets you... more injuries!

6 comments:

The Farwells said...

Oh my- He DOES look so grown up!! I like it!

Ashley Schrage said...

I LOVE IT! He's too cute... i want to squeeze him!!

Kris Hoskinson said...

he looks NOTHING like his daddy with the new cut. :) ha ha

Jan said...

I've been waiting for this post!!!!!Such a handsome boy! Glad we got to be in on the fun!!!- Grandma and Grandpa Glace

Carrie said...

Oh wow, what a little Luke! Too funny and cute :)

Nicole Ubben said...

We just did the same thing to Jaden's hair last night. I had been thinking about a way to cut it different and then after seeing Boaz in church yesterday, I decided to go for it! Boaz looks so cute... I'm glad he sat still for you. Jaden hated it!