Monday, September 28, 2009

Prayer time...

Another quick story tonight. Boaz & I have a good routine going each night- including stories, songs, and praying together. We thank God for the day and all the fun we had, and pray that we both sleep well. Boaz has been really attached to his bear & puppy lately and wants them to be in on the routine as well. Tonight when it was time to 'pay', he asked if bear could pray also. "Bear? Pay?" I told him that bear could pray with us. So grabbed him, snuggled him, and used his tiny little 19month old hands to put bear's arms together like he was praying with us. It was such a sweet moment- one I don't want to forget.

2 comments:

Ashley Schrage said...

What a sweet boy you have! :)

Anonymous said...

wow...already learned if two or more pray together...sooooooo smart. sandi