Sunday, February 7, 2010

Spike Goes to the Mailbox

2/1 - Yet another slow day in the Bartlett house (I do actually enjoy these!!!). Boaz's hair is getting shaggy and is naturally pretty spikey in the mornings. I decided to have some fun and really goop it up with hair gel today. He looked so cool with his spiked hair. He kept feeling it and saying "Messy!"
Boaz found (and thinks he inherited) a pair of my slippers recently. They are, of course, a million sizes too big- but he loves to wear them around the house. I needed to run some things out to the mailbox quick and put on my slippers to do so. Boaz decided he wanted to walk to the mailbox in his slippers, too. So that he did! He had fun until a slipper fell off and he was barefoot in the snow. No worries... I scooped him up quickly and we ran inside. More fun on the playmat with Boaz & Cainan. Yep- Boaz is licking Cainan's hand. Gross. This is how germs spread through a family, I'd imagine. :)Boaz has been working on dressing himself lately. As you can see in the video below, he is getting really good at it!!

I mentioned in a previous post how Boaz likes to say "Hey, Mommy... Guess what?" Here's a clip of his silly little game.


1 comment:

Jan said...

Was expecting to see a pic of Spike with his rock guitar!!!

Looks like you are making the best of these winter days- lots of fun in your house!