Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cainan 11 months

 9/16- Cainan is 11 months old today!  It's getting harder and harder to keep him still for these pictures!
 And as always- this photo session turned into another wrestling match....
 These brothers sure do love each other!

 "I'm not sure I like this anymore!"

 Cainan is a mover and a shaker... nothing in our home stays in the same place during the course of a day.  He is an active little guy and is constantly on the move.

 He loves Boaz very much and wants to do everything big brother does.  Boaz often traps Cainan out of an area so he can have some peace.  Cainan squirms and wiggles his way in most times...
Cainan LOVES food.  We taught him sign language and he did well with it for a bit.  However, with child number two, my attention isn't as focused and I'd often miss his signs.  Now Cainan grunts- and grunts loudly, to tell us what he needs.  We have to have his plate completely prepared before we put him in the highchair because he is so anxious for his food that he screams.  And he can outeat Boaz anyday!  Cainan- we love you!!

And here's a video of Boaz- he's getting into drawing these days.  Here he is explaining his drawing to me...

1 comment:

Tyelene Shilton said...

Your boys are so stickin cute! And Graham yells at us to tell us he needs something. All the time . . .I'm not sure this kid is going to talk anytime soon either, we are working on the sign language but I'm not nearly as focused or consistent with it either, and he knows if he screams long enough he will eventually get my attention.