Saturday, April 16, 2011

February

2/6-  Just another Sunday afternoon here at home.  Cainan finds funny ways to keep himself entertained.  One of his favorites is building cages for himself. 
 And he's definitely our ball kid... give him a ball and he's set for a LONG time. 
 2/7- Our good friend, Shelby, brought their new little guy over today!  Boaz was so excited to meet Tobias!  Looking forward to our kiddos growing up with theirs! 
 Getting used to this baby stuff.... and asking lots of funny questions! 
 Cainan's curiousity...
 2/9- Somehow Cainan found a pen today and decided to give himself a new look.  Ugh.

 My little helper... REAL mashed potatoes for dinner tonight!  When I first started dating Luke, I had him over to my apartment for dinner.  He arrived early to find me making mashed potatoes from a box.  He replied, "I didn't know those could come from a box!"  That's when I knew I was in trouble... his mom and my mom are really great cooks.  I, however, am a work in progress... but getting better!  I'm proud to say that I haven't made mashed potatoes from a box for a couple of years now!!

No comments: