She was more interested in Cainan than the show.
Cainan built a house for himself today. I cringe when this many toys are used for such projects... but it sure did take up a lot of his morning!!
Where's Cainan??
Happy girl playing with her cart.
So so happy!
The hideout...
There he is!
It's a rainy day here and we needed a project. I can convince them to help me clean if it's for a project. We picked up the fort and they got to work wiping down the house for our GROCERY STORE!!
A grocery store does have to be clean!
I got out our big table and we got to work organizing our store. I had them sort all of the food into categories... vegetables, fruit, meat, cans, dessert, dishware, etc.
We found some 'credit cards' for each of us so we could do some shopping.
I surprised them with a new cash register to play with. A wonderful lady down the street just retired from teaching kindergarten and let me dig through her classroom things. This was one of the treasures I bought from her. They were so excited!!! We set up the cash register and got shopping!!
Myka does a checkout...
Cainan's check out...
Boaz's check out....
While they kept playing store, I got the idea to add some real lunch items to the table for them to purchase for lunch.
Cainan helped organize it all in the store and we decided to invite Dad up to shop for his lunch, too.
While we were setting up, a sneaky little girl was helping herself to our lunch.
Daddy visits our store.
Cainan wasted no time buying his lunch after our special guest went through.
He bought a lot of food...
Handfuls of food... Oh, Cainan. :)
Cainan's lunch... after I made him put some back.
Paying for lunch...
"Approved!"
Paying for milk
That'll be $6.95, please...
We cleaned up our store and prepped our house for the first night of Tball!! Since it was a rainy night, we had all the kids over to our place for a movie night. We watched a cute movie about baseball (Everyone's Hero) and had popcorn.
Jonah, Reagan, Avery, Zoey
Alexa, Andrew, Myka, Cainan, Boaz
This little sneaker tried to eat all the crumbs.
The movie lasted about 30 minutes before all the kids decided they'd rather play with toys... :) A successful first night of Tball.
No comments:
Post a Comment