This is my mom & dad. They love me bunches and are thankful for me. Mom and I spent a lot of time talking about all the things we are thankful for this week.
After the big meal, we all spent time talking, relaxing, and watching football. Uncle Justin and I played together. After the relatives left, we got really relaxed - as evidenced by the picture of Grandpa Bartlett below....
On Friday night, we went to Dennis & Terry's house for the meal that my dad looks forward to all year long. Terry is an amazing cook and makes all of daddy's favorites. She definitely has the gift of hospitality. My mom has no idea how she pulls this meal off and has everything ready at the same time!!
We got to see a lot of relatives here also. This is dad's cousin Bailey, Uncle Daryl, and cousin Brad. Brad made silly faces that made me laugh. Bailey, Shirley, Daryl, and Jordan gave me a nice present. They picked out a book and a lullaby cd for me. I thought that was really nice of them.
Uncle Dennis thought I was pretty fun to play with. Maybe because he's kind of a big kid. :) We sat around and played with toys together. Aunt Terry found me a tiny pot and a spoon that I thought were fun.
We went back to Dennis and Terry's on Saturday morning for another visit.
Cousin Jordan and I thought the meal was tasty. I got to try my first bites of turkey at Terry's house. I really liked it and didn't want to eat any more vegetables after I tried some.
Mom's college roommate came to visit us on Saturday afternoon. We always love when Beth comes to see us.
This Thanksgiving was a great one. I was a bit sick with a high fever (104.8) on Thursday night, so mommy and I didn't get much sleep. But luckily the Dr. said it's just a virus. If I stay on my tylenol and advil, it helps me a lot and I'll hopefully feel better soon.
We have so much to be thankful for this year... a beautiful baby boy, family that we love dearly, friends who are always there for us, and so much more. We thank God daily for how much He has chosen to bless us.
Cousin Jordan and I thought the meal was tasty. I got to try my first bites of turkey at Terry's house. I really liked it and didn't want to eat any more vegetables after I tried some.
This Thanksgiving was a great one. I was a bit sick with a high fever (104.8) on Thursday night, so mommy and I didn't get much sleep. But luckily the Dr. said it's just a virus. If I stay on my tylenol and advil, it helps me a lot and I'll hopefully feel better soon.
We have so much to be thankful for this year... a beautiful baby boy, family that we love dearly, friends who are always there for us, and so much more. We thank God daily for how much He has chosen to bless us.
2 comments:
Wow, what a high fever! Hope he's feeling better, sounds like a great thanksgiving with LOTS of food! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with issues fixing the turkey :)
Sounds like a great Thanksgiving Boaz. Hope your fever is down and you are better. Thank you for the finger painting. I have it displayed in my living room for all to see. I have started a Boaz gallery..keep up the good work. aunt sandi
Post a Comment