This morning Luke took Ozzie to the vet to get groomed. He had work junk in his front seat, so put Ozzie in the back to ride. Normally Ozzie loves rides, but this morning didn't. He was probably nervous about going to the vet combined with mad that he was in the backseat?? Luke smelled something funky as he was nearing the vet and turned around to see that Ozzie had pooped all over the back seat. I mean ALL OVER! Then stomped through it and smeared it all over the seats.
He returned home to say that his trip was unsuccessful. He told me about the poop and I went out to help him with it. It was far worse than I ever could have imagined. We spent an hour scrubbing his seats and his carpets. (good thing he has a leather interior!)
Next time, we'll be sure that Ozzie goes poop before he gets in a vehicle!! Oh, Ozzie... thanks for the morning adventure.
Speaking of adventure... Boaz is ripping all the books off the bookshelf as I type this. Better go distract him!
4 comments:
Oh....Ew.... Fun. Soon Boaz will be helping track around Ozzie's presents too. That's fun when it's all over the carpet and kitchen floor... ( ;
mark and i are sorry about that poop. that is too bad....i think ozzie is acting out on his sibling rivalry! :)
oh... I love to hear other people's dog adventures. Makes me feel better when my own poops all over things!
Oh, pooh! What a stinky way to start your day!
Post a Comment