We got our Christmas tree up on Monday! This is the first year Luke has helped with the process and it was fun to have him do so. If you look close, you can see little Boaz guarding the tree while Dad vacuumes the area.
Boaz has been pulling himself up and cruising around this week. He's definitely going to be a climber.
Nice work, Boaz!
The finished product is quite nice... but I forgot to take a picture of that. I'll get one on here sometime soon. Boaz is enjoying staring at the pretty lights in our living room. And my favorite thing to do is turn out the lights, leave the tree lit, and turn on Christmas music at night.
This is how I found Boaz when I woke him up from his nap yesterday. This is the first time he's gotten himself standing up in the crib.
We had his 9 month check-up yesterday as well. He now weighs in at a whopping 18lbs 6oz (25%)!!
6 comments:
Nice tree, we put ours up last weekend and Kadri is having way too much fun taking off the ornaments and pulling at the lights!
We have also been through quite a few incidents of the pooping/diharrea with our dog too . . . I mean like 5 or 6, and all over the carpet! Luckily it always came out, but it sure is disgusting.
Boaz is looking more and more like a toddler . . he will be walking before you know it ;)
He's growing :) So cute!
I'm glad to see we aren't the only family with the fake tree. I feel bad for not doing a real one (that's what I grew up with) But the fake ones are SOOO easy :)
Which one lights up the room more- the Christmas tree lights or that wonderful smile on Boaz's face !?
I know the answer to that one!!!!
good work boaz on the weight gain! that was a pretty big jump in a month wasn't it?
and good work on the tree...ours is still yet to happen!
Aw, the first tree with the babe! love it! Have fun with Boaz's 1st Christmas!!! Love the last pic of him standing in his crib...so stinkin cute :)
Post a Comment