Boaz even got into reading business magazines with daddy...
Monday, November 2, 2009
Daddy...
One of the best things about having kids has been watching Luke be a daddy. I am thankful every day for the way that he loves his boys and his family. One of my greatest joys in the world is watching him initiate playtime with Boaz, making him giggle and laugh, and teaching him new things. There is nothing better than watching them run around the living room together- Luke doing silly things to make Boaz crack up. It's been fun to see Luke have a nurturing side as well... those of you who know the Bartlett family know that a nurturing side is something that doesn't come naturally! :) It's precious to see Boaz hug his daddy goodnight. I'm looking forward to Cainan joining the fun soon. 

It was soooo wonderful to have Luke home for a week after we had Cainan. I wasn't able to lift Boaz for quite awhile, so it was also a necessity. Luke was so helpful... around the house and with the kids. Boaz had a great time with his daddy. They did lots of fun things together. Blocks, trains, legos, building tents in the basement, etc. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
this is a very sweet post!!!
I love this post. I love all of you. WTG Luke...this is why I always want to hug you lol---sandi
So many priceless pics! I love the one with Boaz on his chest and Cainan on his legs. A truly classic Daddy pose. So awesome you had the week together. That's an investment that keeps on giving.
Post a Comment