11/4/09- Cainan sleeps and sleeps and sleeps. I'd forgotten how much newborns sleep! Had to take a few snoozing pictures of the little guy. Here he is at 3 weeks old.
Monday, November 30, 2009
More catching up...
It seems like I'm playing a lot of catch-up these days!! The blog is no exception. Here are some early November happenings.
11/4/09- Cainan sleeps and sleeps and sleeps. I'd forgotten how much newborns sleep! Had to take a few snoozing pictures of the little guy. Here he is at 3 weeks old.
11/5/09- We are so blessed to live in a neighborhood filled with good friends. Colleen, Teagan, & Kiera came to visit us and brought us some yummy dinner! Boaz loves these gals and talks about them frequently. He often 'calls' Teagan on his fake phones. We are excited that they are going to have a baby sister soon!!


11/8/09- One of my favorite times of the day is going in to get Boaz out of bed. I often sit on the bed and we talk about the previous day, how he slept, and what is on the schedule for the coming day. Now Cainan joins me in these fun chat sessions! Here are the boys talking it up.
Boaz giving Cainan a high five.
Cainan started becoming more alert this week. It's fun to interact with him and watch him stare at you.


11/2/09- We are also blessed that all of our relatives live so close to us! I can't imagine having kids and having all our family states away. Katie and her kids stopped by for awhile one morning and Blake was wearing a shirt that we also had for Boaz! I dug Boaz's shirt out of the closet and we had this photo op...
11/4/09- Cainan sleeps and sleeps and sleeps. I'd forgotten how much newborns sleep! Had to take a few snoozing pictures of the little guy. Here he is at 3 weeks old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like Blake and Boaz enjoy each other. Cainan is changing. Yes it is neat that your family lives close. I miss you...Tell Luke he could open Papa Murphy's in OK,,,theres some advertising on TV in OKC. sam
what a cute pic of the cousins! :)
Post a Comment