Sunday, May 16, 2010
10 Years at Papa Murphy's!!
5/12 - Luke celebrated his 10 year anniversary at Papa Murphy's today! I found these funny pizza Food Pyramid tshirts a few weeks ago and got them for the boys. We did a little photoshoot in hopes that I would surprise Luke with something fun for his anniversary. I got the pictures taken, but never got a gift made. Ooops.
Daddy- We're proud of you and appreciate how hard you work to support our family!! WE LOVE YOU!!!
Here's a picture of our friends Emerson & Rowan. They invited us over to their house for a going-away party. Their family lives up the street from us and are good friends. We're sad to see them move away, but will definitely have to go visit them in the Twin Cities soon!
We are so blessed by our neighbors!! Here's Boaz with his friend, Teagan. Secretly, I think these two will get married someday! :) She's such a sweetheart... and I sure wouldn't mind having my friend Colleen for an inlaw! :)
A room full of friends...
The girls all looked so sweet in their dresses.
They served cupcakes and ice cream at the party. And when there is cake & ice cream, that means it's a birthday party, right? Boaz kept singing 'Happy Birthday' during the party and it made all the girls giggle. Then he liked the attention and kept singing it louder and louder. :) I managed to catch a couple seconds of it on video... wish I had captured more of him hamming it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so cute! If Kadri were there she would be right singing Happy Birthday too! hehe
Post a Comment