3/13- Boaz and Cainan made soccer goals in the living room today and played a game.
Boaz got a little dramatic when Cainan scored a goal... made Cainan crack up.
Cainan loves to make Kezia laugh... he's pretty good at it.
3/14- The kids had some veggie straws (chips) for lunch today. While we were sitting there, Boaz said "Look, Mom. This is a lever!" He and Cainan proceeded to make levers with all their chips throughout the meal. So funny.
Myka is talking more and more. She LOVES songs. Her favorite is "Ashey" Here Myka sings ABC's mixed with Ashes Ashes.
I always laugh when I turn around and see this. We drove to my friend, Kathy's, house today.
Leah was such a great help with the kids. She loved holding Kezia.
3/16- A couple of days ago, Luke came into the kitchen while I was getting dinner ready and said he thought we should go to Florida. WHAT?! He'd called his Dad, he needed sunshine, and he thought we should go... like in a couple weeks. I was in total shock. Within a couple days, he'd used our airline miles to book flights for our family, rented a house, arranged the trip with his parents, grandparents, and brother... and we're actually going!! I could use some sunshine, too! Tonight at dinner, we gave the kids some clues about our big surprise.... they were excited, too!!
3/17- Boaz's birthday balloons are still holding strong. Kezia had fun playing with one today.
Kezia rolling with balloon
I got out the other booster seat today. It's time for Kezia to sit at the big table and try some finger foods!! Doesn't she look so big?!
Kezia tries puffs for the first time.
She enjoyed her first puffs experience. It was fun to watch her little fingers struggle to pick them up.
A first for Myka tonight... she gets her own toothbrush! She's always excited to do big girl things.
Don't forget those back teeth!
The most fun part of brushing... rinsing the brush.
These girls are growing up! I'm not sure if I like it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment