8/9- Corn on the Cob!! One of the best things about our state is the amazing sweet corn!! I can't believe we haven't had any until now! This was Cainan's first taste of it, I think. He liked it alot!
Boaz dug in, too!
A friend up the street wanted me to help her pick out a keyboard for her girls. Another friend called yesterday to see if we wanted a keyboard! We already have a piano, so I thought we'd connect the two parties to give the keyboard a good home. We set it up tonight so Boaz could play it before we passed it along to our neighbors. Here's his rendition of "Demo."
8/11- Today the boys played Library for a long time... they carried TONS of books to this corner in the laundry room and read and read and read. 8/12- I'm busy packing for vacation and Cainan is on Myka duty!!
"Hi, Baby!" He sure does love his sister!
No comments:
Post a Comment