1/8/13- Table time at naps today. I just LOVE the Target dollar bins. We have so much fun with the little craft kids and things I can find there. I snagged these learning books a couple months ago and broke them out today for the boys. We had some fun practicing writing, following directions, etc.
Cainan just cracks me up. He gave a really great effort tracing these lines and then decided to make up his own lines. He was pretty proud.
Boaz is super serious about his book...After each page, they got to put a sticker on it. So fun!
"I made it through the maze!" (after going about every wrong way possible) :)
I printed off and laminated some cards I found of reindeer playing games. We've used them several times this winter to build patterns, make matches, copy patterns, etc. Here is Cainan describing all the reindeer and what they're doing... I mostly taped this because I love the way Cainan talks these days. I don't want to forget it.
I love this ornery boy to pieces.
While I was cooking dinner, Myka gave Kezia a few toys to play with.
Kezia was a good sport, fortunately!
Tonight the boys read Myka some books before bed.
To say she loved it would be an understatement.
Myka LOVES her brothers. She calls them the 'boys.' She'll often ask 'boys?'... meaning where are my brothers.
After bed, Kezia helped me make babyfood. Looking big in her bumbo.
I can't get enough of this little gal's smiles.
It was a beautiful day with my beautiful kids. I was reminded many times of how blessed I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment