And again... the hair!
Our beautiful cake....
Boaz is sooooo proud of this gift.
His piano teacher had one of these at her house and Boaz asked where she got it. He just knew that Grandpa Bartlett needed one. So he saved up some money and I took him to the store that had these... Boaz is a giver. It makes me proud.
Off to help with candles at the Christmas Eve service. Once again... Cainan was a machine assembling the candles.
Pretty Christmas Dresses. I love these sweet girls.
An attempt to get a good picture of each kid. Funny man.
Now an attempt at just one group photo...
Then it just turned into chaos....
and fighting... Merry Christmas!
Time to make pizzas!
Drinking pop... super cool.
Getting some treats ready for Santa.
For the Reindeer...
Notes for Santa...
12/25- Waking up to find the note from Santa! (This year Boaz could read it!)
Scissors!!
Hot Tamales! (Just like Great Grandpa Montgomery!)
To Mom, from Cainan.... I sure love those backwards letter attempts.
Boaz is over the top excited about this gift, too. He's been planning and saving for it for at least a month.
Could he be any more excited?!!!
Now Cainan's turn... he has a gift for Mom!
Yeah! Some of Grandma Glace's apple peel jelly... Cainan's favorite!
My twins. :) (so many people ask me if they are!)
I was most excited about this gift... the Adventure Bible for the boys... written like a comic book.
Woo-hoo!! Chips and dip!!
The girls received these awesome babies from Grandma and Grandpa Glace a couple years ago... but I've been saving them back for when I thought they would take care of them well and appreciate them. This was the year! I wrapped them up again for another surprise.
Feeding your baby.
In the afternoon, we headed out to Grandma & Grandpa's house to celebrate. Love seeing this sign in their yard!
A new tradition... decorating the rice krispie train.
Lining up the finished product.
Cainan documenting with Gma's camera.
Wrestling with Uncle Justin.
Off to hunt for the presents.
Now it's Myka's turn to hunt. We laughed pretty hard that Gpa spelled her name wrong.
Decipher the clues to find your gift...
Justin taking care of the baby.
Thinking hard...
A puppy from Uncle Justin
A laser car!!
Grandma Bartlett made the girls clothes for their babies!
A present for Gpa.
Grandma loved the card we made her.
Swords to battle... from Uncle Justin!
Hugs for Gpa...
No comments:
Post a Comment