Our little boy is 8 months old today!! The time is going incredibly fast. He's sitting up like a champ and can get anywhere in the room he wants to be- though it's not pretty! He's not officially crawling, but scoots himself all over the place.
These pictures were taken in the giant chair at Simpson's Rooms4Less- where Grandma Bartlett works.
Boaz perfected using his pincers to pick up food on Friday (the 10th). He's enjoying his puffs and loves to feed himself. Finger food will also make the nursery a breeze. Boaz stayed in there the whole hour for the second Sunday in a row!! He had a blast playing with the other kids. He got fussy once, but the puffs saved the day!
Boaz & I have enjoyed lots and lots of walks this week... squeezing in all the time we can outside before we are blessed with Iowa winters. Boaz has also enjoyed his toy car this week. He sits on it and Luke pushes him around the living room.
We have all kinds of great toys, but as you'll see below... sometimes the best ones are free...
(I'm hoping Boaz will use these skills to be a drummer like mommy!)
9 comments:
That chair is something else, Boaz looks like a little doll in the second picture. So cute! : )
cute video! it was fun watching his little hand go so fast! :)
mark is definitely taking addelyn to the big chair this weekend. i just showed him your blog and he loved it. :) boaz looks so mini.....
Great pictures- can't believe he is 8 months old!! I love the video and how excited he was getting. Way to go Boaz! Aunt Katie
These are such great pictures! I love the daddy and Boaz one in the chair...too funny :) Man, these boys are growing up fast!
Grandpa and I laughed watching your video, Boaz ! What a cute little drummer you are ! WLU! -Grandma Glace
At first glance, the photo with boaz in the chair totally freaked us out! Glad you explained. Too funny. Boaz, we thought your drumming skills rocked!
I can't believe that Boaz is 8 months old already!!! Seems like just yesterday I was following your blog waiting for his arrival. Time sure does fly by, that's for sure... He just gets more handsome by the day. And I LOVE the big chair!!! That's great!
Post a Comment