Our dog Ozzie is great. He's such a good dog. He rings a bell on our back door when he has to go outside to potty. Yesterday he told me he had to go, so I let him outside. He does a really good job of staying in the backyard most of the time. We have to keep an eye on him, because he occasionally likes to go 'wild' and run to the front yard and pee on the utilities box.
Yesterday, he decided to show his independence and ran around front. I had Boaz in my arms, so we took a shortcut and belined through the house and out the front door to chase him down. However, when we got to the front yard, Ozzie wasn't anywhere in sight. I was puzzled. So I naturally started walking around the house calling for him. "Ozzie! Ozzie!" Each time I yelled "Ozzie," Boaz- my little helper- yelled with me!! His sounded more like "Ehhhh," but he was yelling it with me! "Ozzie!" "Ehhhh!" "Ozzie!" "Ehhh!"
Ozzie was around back, patiently waiting at the door to get inside. But even after I found him, I kept yelling "Ozzie!" because my little helper and his yelling were too cute to stop! Great work finding Ozzie, Boaz!!
2 comments:
It'll be even better when he calls "Grandma" !!!!! ILU , Boaz!
What a good little pup.. dogs are so fun, especially with little kids. It's fun to see Wendell play with Buster now.. he likes to throw toys at him and then Buster brings them back. Sometimes Wendell tries to 'ride' Buster but that isn't so good.. for now Buster just sits so they aren't mobile.. thank goodness.
Post a Comment