Thursday, October 23, 2008

fall photos.

Monday was a beautiful day here... perhaps the last beautiful day we'll see for awhile. Boaz & I spent as much time as possible enjoying the outdoors that day. In the afternoon, I decided we needed to get some fall photos around the neighborhood. Here's what we came up with! (there are a lot of pictures here... I just couldn't choose!!)










































This last photo was me looking down at him after he lost his balance and fell in the grass! :)


9 comments:

Ashley Schrage said...

I LOVE the photos! I also love the cute outfit, how adorable :)

Ellen said...

The last one is kind of my favourite :)

Unknown said...

these are so cute! what a handsome little guy and such great colors! Oh, and the hat is sweet :) Nice work mom!

Katie R. said...

You have such a handsome little man, but the hat really throws him over the top....can you be cedar valley's most eligible as an infant??

R and L Farwell said...

He is sooo adorable! You are lucky to of had such nice weather to take pictures! ~Rod and Leighanne Farwell

Kris Hoskinson said...

those pics are great! and that darn hat, he just looks like a cute little man! :)

Kati Potratz said...

He's becoming so expressive! Thanks for sharing! :)

The Jones Family said...

Like everyone else, I love the hat!

Emily said...

How adorable!!! I love the pics...thanks for sharing!