Friday, July 16, 2010

the battle of the murphs

7/12- Luke's two area stores decided to duke it out on the softball diamond this morning.  Both stores got tshirts and assembled teams of current and past employees.  It was such a fun morning... and the softball was actually respectable!  Luke and I both got to play on the CF team.  Here's Luke figuring out the batting order.

 
And almost hitting one out of the park - hit the top of the fence... best hit of the day by far!
Our CF team
The Kimball team
And the new traveling trophy... this was so much fun that I'm sure it will keep happening yearly.  We even had about 15 fans in the stands!!  Parents, spouses, friends... it was a blast. 
Our friend Jane, and her girls, watched the boys for the morning so that Luke and I could play.  On the way to Jane's to drop them off, Boaz told me that I was going to have to leave so he could play with Jane all by himself.  :)   They had a great morning... Boaz couldn't stop talking about all the fun he had.  

Cainan's new communication involves lots of spitting currently.  He often looks like he has a beard. 

No comments: