Cainan is really into balls these days. He will roll one around on the floor and chase it for hours on end. Maybe he'll be our sports nut? Grandpa provided lots of fun with this tennis ball.
Grandma & Grandpa have some really neat cars that Boaz & Cainan spent lots of time on!
Grandpa tied a rope onto this red car and pulled Boaz around in circles on the driveway... around and around and around!
And this was Boaz... after he stumbled out of the car. He got really dizzy and told us all that he needed to take a little rest. He sat here on the ground for a couple minutes. (boaz doesn't ever sit anywhere for a couple minutes!!) :)
We celebrated my birthday at lunch and mom made my absolute favorite food- GRITS!! Anyone else love garlic cheese grits? They are amazing. In fact, now that I'm typing about them, I'm craving them again. She even made a cake for me and I got to blow out some candles with Boaz's help. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed the great family time!!
7/1- This video doesn't show much, but I wanted to remember how funny it is when Boaz plays hide & seek. I ran out and grabbed our camera without him knowing. I love the way he giggles and laughs in his hiding spot... often yelling out his name. I love the way he talks back to you even though he's supposed to be keeping his hiding spot a secret. And I love the way he thinks he's so cool when he pops out to 'surprise' us after hiding. Pretty much I just love Boaz. :)
1 comment:
Your boys are so cute. You also do a great job of posting photos... something I need to work on! :)
~ Liz ~
Post a Comment