7/3- This dragonfly made its way between our screen door and sliding door this week. Boaz has had lots of fun studying him through the glass. His timeout rug is in this same corner, so timeouts haven't been so bad the last few days!
We have really been enjoying fresh summer fruits. Boaz enjoys his berries over yogurt... it's our special treat most everyday for lunch! Cainan tried blueberries tonight for the first time and fell in love. :)
Funny story :: I WISH I had a video of this one. We were down at the lake the other day and were talking to our friends. Boaz was climbing on the rocks with Kiera & Teagan and I was talking to Colleen with our little ones. Boaz yelled, "Mom! I have a booger!" He was holding his hand up in the air, so I assumed that it was on his finger. I yelled, "That's fine... just wipe it in the grass!" I continued talking to Colleen and turned around a few seconds later to see my son on his hands and knees vigorously rubbing his nose in the grass. Colleen and I laughed so hard we cried...
1 comment:
Great stories! I can just picture little Boaz rubbing his nose in the grass...too cute!
Post a Comment