Thursday, January 6, 2011

Adam & Ave

9/28- This is the very first paper that Boaz brought home from Sunday School.  I love that our church has such a great kids' program.  On the way home from church, I was asking Boaz questions about what he learned.  He looked at his paper and asked "Why's this guy got no clothes?  Just underwear?"   Not sure how deep into the story they got with 2 year olds, but had fun explaining that one to him.   
Here's a video of Boaz's explanation of the story...  for several days, he called Eve "Ave."  I think because we have a little friend named Avery.  In this video he actually got it right...

9/29- Cainan is getting some teeth!  His bottom tooth popped through about a week ago, and his top two are just coming in.  The other bottom one is just about ready to break through, also!  They're coming in fast and furious!  (which is what I prefer!) 

A sweet video of our happy little man laughing... 

No comments: