Kris with some of the kiddos after the 'haunted forrest' trail that lasted about 1 minute! :) We let the big kids continue on with Jess and took all the little ones back out. It was just inflatables- but it was a little too much for these guys!
Boaz checking out the pumpkins...
They had all kinds of animals there for the kids to look at. Boaz thought these chickens were funny. And I thought this llama was funny!
Austin & Jacob enjoying the haymound slide.
They had a big sailboat filled with corn that you could jump in and steer. Addelyn took the job very seriously.
As did Boaz...
Checking out the donkey with Miss Jess.
Boaz is still a bit scared of things these days, since the Menards incident- he's afraid that everything is going to jump out and talk to him. This blow-up scene at the pumpkin farm freaked him out! :) It was a little comical.
I just love this picture. It pretty much sums up the personalities of these two buddies. Austin is pretty fearless and Boaz is pretty cautious. :)
Riding the tractors...
Big brother Jaxon and friend Mason got to join us for the day, too! All the kids really liked these two.
This sand is the coolest stuff I've seen- I think we need some if it for our house!!
Snack time! Jess made delicious muffins to go along with Boaz's too-big water bottle! He loves this thing.
Our sweet friend, Austin, on the hayrack ride!!
Mommy & Boaz on the hayrack ride....
Big bouncy ball pit!
More serious sand time...
Jungle gym
The best group shot that I could get... Front- Addelyn, Austin, Boaz. Back- Jada, Jaxon, Mason, Jacob.
3 comments:
This place looks awesome!! Where is it?? We might have to try it out this coming fall!
I wish we had something like that here. I love the bouncy ball pit with hay! So clever! Llamas always make me laugh too - great pics ( :
I am a Bartlett too! I somehow happened upon your blog- found you on someone else's blog and followed it because Bartlett caught my attention! I noticed in one of your older posts that you have 2 boys and now you are having a girl- sounds just like us! We had 2 boys and then had 2 girls. My sister-in-law was the same way only 2 girls and then a boy. Congratulations and have fun with your little girl! It is such a change from boys.
Post a Comment