Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kezia 2 months

 9/18 -  Kezia is 2 months old today!!  In a way, it seems like she's been around longer than 2 months.  The months have gone fast, but it's hard to remember life without her.  This little girl is full of life.... when she's not zonked out!  She is super alert and loves to smile at people.
She is sleeping fairly well.  I typically feed her between 10-11pm and then am up with her again around 3-4am.  Lately she's wanted to stay awake and talk to me at that time.  It's hard not to oblige, but I'm trying to make her go back to sleep right away.  That sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.
At her 2 month appointment, Kezia weighed 12lbs 11oz and was 22in long.  She's growing like a weed!
Kezia also inherited the amazing long eyelashes.
From 7pm-10pm, she has to be held... and often walked around.  She's got a cranky streak every night.  So I spend my evenings holding her instead of getting things done around the house.  I don't mind!!   :)
Kezia is laid back and is fine being along for the ride.  She loves her brothers and likes to smile at them when they hold her.
We're so blessed to have her in our family.   Just had to include a fussy picture!!

No comments: