Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Tinkertoys, pacis, cutting, teeth

9/10-  If I open the fridge or the dishwasher... within 10 seconds, Myka is climbing in or on top of them. 
We inherited some toys from a kind neighbor the other day.  Tonight we got out the Tinkertoys for the first time and ALL the boys loved them!!   (notice they're all three in their Superman shirts??)
The pacifier sneaker.  Today she got the can we keep them in.  I'm sure a boy helped her with that. 
Hey!
What do you have in there?
"Who, me??"
9/11-  The boys came right out and started playing with Tinkertoys again this morning. 
Today Cainan learned how to use scissors!!  I can't believe he actually let me show him how to hold them!  He did great and spent a long time cutting up several pieces of paper. 
Kezia curled up in her boppy and did some sunbathing this morning. 
So peaceful... amidst the chaos. 
9/12-  Pretty in her red dress again.  Myka is getting teeth like crazy now.  Her forth one is popping through now and she spends a lot of time with cold chewies. 
She wakes up crying several times a night, but it's typically short-lived and she goes back to sleep.  I won't miss the teething stage! 
This afternoon we had a dance party.  This video shows perfectly what Cainan does about 88% of his day  (even if there's no dance party involved)...  

No comments: