9/13- This little one is sound asleep on the couch.
Love Kezia's sweet cheeks.
And the rest of the crew is outside doing some exploring! I'm so thankful for our backyard and the many adventures yet to be had out here. I enjoyed some peace and quiet while cleaning up our dinner.
Tonight for dinner we had french toast, eggs, and bacon. Boaz asked where bacon comes from and the conversation went something like this...
Boaz- Where do we get bacon?
Dad- From a pig.
B- Like you peel it open and you find the bacon?
D- Sort of. When the pig dies, a factory turns the meat into bacon for us.
B- It's gross, but it is delicious!!
Luke and I laughed so hard at the way he said it. Then Boaz laughed at himself for being so clever. Then I grabbed my camera and asked him to repeat his deduction.... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment