Saturday, March 1, 2014

hired out, climbing, kezia's toothbrush

 2/19- We checked the ants right away when we got up and they'd made some incredible progress through the night.  It is amazing to watch them work together!!
Another sunny day= get the boys out of the house!!  Cainan was dressed first, so I sent him out while I finished with Boaz's gear.  Of course, I looked out to find him face down eating the snow.  Caught ya!!
Myka didn't fall asleep like she was supposed to, so we suited her up and did some sledding.
The snow was so deep we had troubles walking, except for on the snowmobile tracks that were packed down.  I ended up having to shovel a path through the yard so the kids would even have a chance of walking up the hill themselves.
I was playing a worship song on the computer and singing along to it, when I looked over and saw Kezia with her hands raised.  Love.

 2/20-  And I also love her gear... always wearing gear.
This new developent is not cool.  Kezia turned into a climber this week and it is a challenge.  I find her on top of things that she shouldn't be and it's come with quite a few tumbles.
Dad hired the boys to do some work for him today.  They sat at the table and cleaned up all these credit card machines.  He paid them in coins and candy.
Myka joined in and cleaned for a bit, but she thought it was gross.  So she mostly messed around.  At one point, she'd arranged three credit card machines and said, "Mom! It's a triangle!"  It sure was!!  Then a bit later, she'd laid out her wash cloth and said, "Dad! I made a diamond!"  She sure did!  Then she folded a bit and made a square.  So fascinating to see what she's learning!
More climbing.  I found Kezia in the middle of the table with our current chapter book.  (Black Beauty)


Then shortly after getting in trouble for being on the big table, I found her lounging on the little tables.
A big night tonight!  Kezia gets her first toothbrush!!

Kezia holds her own around here.  Check out this stiff arm.  :)
Cainan and Myka are so excited for their little sister.


No comments: