4/17- Okay, I confess. I totally missed Myka's 10 month mark.
Myka... while I may space off your milestones, you are not unnoticed! You are such a precious little addition to our family! The face below is one she makes a lot- then she'll smack her lips to let me know she's hungry! She's eating more and more of what we have for dinner and is not picky at all. Often, Myka and I are the ones to eat all the leftovers of the vegetable-type dinners that I try to make the rest of my family eat. :)
She is a curious little girl. We've started shutting all the doors in the back of the house so she can't disappear or get into trouble. She jabbers quite a bit, but still mostly just says 'dadadada.' I'm waiting for the day she starts saying mama! My favorite is when she looks at me and whispers 'dada' really softly, like she's telling me a secret.
Myka is still doing the army crawl, but doing it very very quickly. She looks like a little inchworm sometimes.
She is such a happy happy little girl. (mostly) Always happy and always smiling. So content and happy to be living the life she's living. (whew!)
Still battling red rashy cheeks. Doctors say it's eczema. It keeps getting better and then pops up again a couple days later. We're using medicines and hoping this battle ends soon! She's still adorable with those red cheeks, though!
Myka LOVES her brothers. Her brothers are still a little rough with her at times. She is going to be one tough cookie. Boaz doesn't quite understand her need for some personal space... sometimes she gets frustrated with that.
Mostly she is just thoroughly entertained by these two. I catch Myka just staring and smiling at her brothers running around the house. Boaz likes to try to make funny sounds to make her laugh.
What buddies....
Someday she'll be able to fight back! Her sleeping patterns are getting better and better... currently goes down about 7:30 and wakes between 10-12:30ish for a quick diaper change and bottle. Then out like a light for the night!
Myka- we are so blessed by you each and every month!!
1 comment:
My heart just melts at that super cute grin. Soon she'll be chasing those boys on two feet, I bet!
Post a Comment