Monday, May 21, 2012

surprises and the net!

4/22-  I mentioned earlier all the bribery we used with Cainan to get him to use the toilet. Each time he went potty, he got to pick out an Easter egg with a surprise in it.  His favorite surprise- tattoos!

Thumbs up for tattoos!
Crawling through her jungle gym...
4/23-  Art today...  Boaz wearing headphones listening to music.
More tattoos... he's proud of these things.  And I'm happy to put them all over his body if it means successful trips to the bathroom!
Can't leave Boaz out...
Tonight, Luke started working on putting up our sport net.  The boys were excited to help. He installed it at tennis height first.  Next to get the stuff drilled in for volleyball!  We're excited to be able to use this multiple ways. 

They enjoyed climbing under the net... back and forth, back and forth. 
While they worked on their project, I ran to Scratch to pick up yet another bribe.  If Cainan pooped on the toilet again, we'd have cupcakes!!  (A win for us all!!)
Excited about Cainan's success...
Myka enjoyed her cheerios.  Someday she'll get in on the Scratch goodies!

No comments: