4/17- Miss Myka... entertained by kitchen utensils while the boys work on a project.
I decided it's time to get serious about potty training Cainan again this week. There is no way I'm putting three children in diapers!! :) I'm trying to find activities to keep them busy inside the house close to a toilet. Today's project- painting!
(or playing around with the water)
It's been a LONG few days here at the house. Potty training this little man tests my patience and his. He's so stubborn and opinionated. He very quickly go the hang of putting potty in here, but has been holding out on his poops. (TMI, I know!) It's driving me crazy. Today was his first successful poop, though! Maybe we're turning a corner??
WOW!
This kid was promised the moon in this process. Bribery, bribery, bribery. Here's his first poop present!
Some more dress-up clothes! He was super excited about this helmet.
Of course, so was Boaz. He immediately became a football player and told me that he wanted to play football when he got older. I told him that he'd get tackled all day and he said, "Well, maybe I will just be a guy who sits and watches it on the TV."
Goofy guy.
Love these boys...
No comments:
Post a Comment