Friday, January 1, 2010

Bartlett Christmas

Christmas afternoon, we headed out to Luke's parents' house to celebrate with them. One of Boaz's favorite things to do is to look at our blog on Grandpa's computer!



Boaz helped prepare for the festivities by sweeping up around the fireplace!

And what's a trip to Grandpa & Grandma's house without crawling into Chloe's kennel??

Opening presents... WOW! This is cool! Boaz got a couple really neat books from Grandma & Grandpa. This one was about Noah's Ark and had finger puppets! "Open, Grandpa!"
Boaz got another book called "Gallop." We now read it every night- he loves to see the 'horsey runnin.'
Reading Gallop with Uncle Justin...
And this is the best picture I got of the boys together on Christmas... :)
We ended the day by celebrating Ron's birthday with cake & candles. Boaz was happy to help blow the candles out with his Grandpa.
It was a wonderful Christmas season with our two boys!!

3 comments:

Kris Hoskinson said...

you are amazing at your blogger skills lately. i'm impressed. :)

Becky Bartlett said...

Just trying to stay caught up, Kris! So I don't have to do 100 in a day again. :)

Ellen said...

I saw that Gallop book at the library at college the other day.
I read it and it is a fantastic invention :-p. I think there's another one like it.