Thursday, January 21, 2010

January Happenings

1/9 - The Christmas tree finally came down, as did all the snowmen decorating our house. What a sad sad day. I always hate taking everything down- seems like we don't get to celebrate Christmas long enough. Boaz was a big help taking things off the tree. I let him help so he wouldn't cry if the tree suddenly disappeared!! Boaz watching a show before naptime in one of his classic outfits- a Field of Dreams hat and a ribbon turned into a necklace ("oo-la-la," he'd say). I love the crazy things he puts on through the course of a day. 1/10 - Boaz LOVES his baths. And I love his little tush. Lately he likes to run around and show mom & dad his tummy after he's all done with his bath- before he gets dressed. Makes me laugh everytime. (Boaz- I know you'll be embarrassed about this picture someday. Sorry!)1/13 - For several months, Boaz has been hauling a flimsy cloth insurance advertisement bag to the church nursery. It's seen its better days, so I figured it was due time for Boaz to have his own backpack. I found this Hawkeye bag at Walmart and he is in love with it. He filled it with blocks, then walked around the house talking on his cell phone. (my old one)
1/14 - Cainan cashed out on the recliner. I didn't get this picture flipped- I apologize. But you can still see how darn cute his cheeks are! And you can also see that I need to put away this sleeper soon- his arms are getting too long! I can't believe how many articles of clothing are too small for him already. I had forgotten how fast this tiny baby stage goes...
If Boaz wants Dad's attention, he'll sit on the newspaper.
I try and try to catch a video of Cainan laughing and talking. It never really works. He's too distracted by the camera most times to care about what I'm saying to him. Here's the best I've got so far... a few little squeaks and smiles.



1/17 - And here is how Boaz spends a majority of his evenings after dinner. Especially after we get his pajamas on, he feels the need to get really hyper and high step it around the living room... nonstop... for a long time. Usually it invovles screaming and laughing also- tonight was a quiet kick fest, but you get the picture! :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Love the little tush pic :) Both of those little boys sure are cuties!