Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bathtime for Cainan

1/26 - It's been awhile since we've seen some cute bathtime pictures of our little man.... Here you go!!

Cainan loves his baths. They calm him down and tire him out! He has sort of figured out that he can kick his legs and splash, but is yet to make a huge mess in the tub. He giggles, coos, and smiles, and is becomming quite the chatterbox! He's beginning to interact with people and try to talk. He also just started blowing spit bubbles- very exciting!! :) Mr. Boaz continues to be a riot... he makes us laugh constantly. His two favorite phrases lately are "Oh my goodness!" and "Hey, Mommy- Guess what?" When I reply "What?" he will make up something funny... most of the time it's "Grandpa's house!"


I suppose that he got both of those phrases from his mommy. I frequently say "Hey, Boaz. Guess what? I LOVE YOU!!" Everytime I say it, he gets the biggest smile and giggles a little. I love my sweet little boys!

2 comments:

Kris Hoskinson said...

great new pics. he is just growing so much! and love the boaz comments. there are funny ones every day aren't there? :)

Jan said...

Last picture- oh so cute! Perhaps my favorite Cainan pic so far!