Monday, January 18, 2010

Just stuff...

Here's some stuff that's been going on around here lately....

1/3- Cainan discovered his hands! This was the first day I really noticed him staring at them. Now his days are full of all kinds of fun waving his hands and following them with his eyes... often followed by bonking himself in the head with them!



And of course, Boaz tried to steal the show....


We've been doing a lot of reading these cold winter months. I've been amazed at how well Boaz knows his stories! Lately I've been quizzing him as I read. I'll read a line from book and pause- and he will fill in the blank!! It's pretty amazing to watch his little brain work. These days when we read he often tells me "Boaz read!" He would rather read to me than let me tell the stories. Here are some quick videos of him reading in the big chair on 1/5.


8 Silly Monkeys...



Brown Bear, Brown Bear... mixed with Frosty the Snowman???

1 comment:

Brian & Erin Uglum said...

I love reading your blog because Boaz and Kezzie are so incredibly similar. It's frightening!! We really should set up a play date!