11/9- Another F week activity today. We read The Rainbow Fish and then made our own rainbow fish to display. This is totally Cainan's personality... everything in the right order. He spent his time putting his crayons in a line instead of coloring.
We glued on some scales and 'TaDa!' Here's Cainan's Rainbow Fish.
And here's Boaz's.
Boaz brought this paper home from Sunday School and I had to get a picture... he's getting there!
11/10- More fun with Dad. Okay, so I'm a sucker for getting pictures of Dad and his boys. Nothing makes me more happy than watching them have fun together.
11/11- I recently did a pajama pass-down, so Cainan has a pair of Superman pj's now, too! They both wore them last night and looked so cute running out to the living room this morning!
Up, up, and away!!
1 comment:
I LOVE their jammies!
Post a Comment