oooops.... made a mess! :)
That's what you get when you shake the baking soda box. Luckily it was a small mess... could have been MUCH worse!
Dumping in the brown sugar.
Quite the team...
While I did some more mixing and let the dough chill for a bit, I had Boaz & Cainan sort through our cookie cutters to find a gingerbread man shape.
And when we couldn't mind one, we called our neighbors... who had 8 of them! Jonah & Brittany brought them over to us. The boys couldn't wait to see their friends!
Myka enjoyed playing with the cookie cutter the boys gave her.
She loves to hold things and explore these days.
My precious little one...
Before dinner, my organizer Cainan decided that all the cookie cutters should be lined up in a row under the cabinets. (remind me to wash these cutters before we use them for food again... pretty sure there's a whole lots of yucky stuff lurking under those cabinets!)
Myka enjoyed watching the boys make their gingerbread men.
She's so so tiny... but she does have a few rolls on that little body of hers!!
Time to cut out the gingerbread men! Cainan's favorite job was rolling out the dough.
Boaz was really good at making the cut-outs.
Getting animated about something!
Efficiency... Cainan does the double slam & punch.
Cainan had more fun playing with his dough than actually making cookies. :) Think I can peel this one out??
At one point I looked over and asked Boaz what he was doing?? "I'm putting belly buttons on them." Ha!!
I baked the gingerbread men up and then the boys got to enjoy one while watching a Christmas show before bed. (We LOVE Christmas cartoons!)
It was a fun project day here...
I didn't get any pictures, but we also had fun playing "you can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man!" while chasing each other around the house!! The boys love anything that has chasing in it!
1 comment:
Belly Buttons ?!?! Ha Ha, such creativity!
Post a Comment