The kids mostly did some apple eating...
Kezia even chomped down her first apple! She was one happy and sticky girl.
9/13- That evening, I headed over to Grandma Glace's and we did our 'real' applesauce making. It's much easier without kids around... go figure. We saved just enough to make a batch with the kids the following day. We put them to work washing and scrubbing.
But mostly they just wanted to eat again.
We did some apple core painting... remember the star in the middle?
"Mom... this isn't working."
Finally a good one!!
Grandma helped the boys get the machine all ready.
Some great teamwork
Switching roles.
Cainan's turn to crank...
Miss Myka watches with anticipation.
Her turn to crank the handle.
We had so much fun making bunches of applesauce!! Thanks, Grandma!
Back at home later... Kezia's chipmunk laugh
This evening was beautiful. Dad took the three older kids to a park for playing and a picnic. What a great Daddy!! Myka is really starting to talk and I wanted to get some video of her sweet voice. I love the way she says, 'yesh.' (Yes) Here is Myka talking about her night at the park.
I make up a lot of songs around here. There's one that has remained a favorite of Myka's and it says, "I climb up the ladder and go down the slide...." Here she is singing that to me tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment