The paper ripping and gluing yesterday turned into this masterpiece.... a scene about transportation. Inspired by Grandma Glace, I'm sure.
9/26- Playing cars on the city again today.
Adopt a pet area.
I'll adopt the two cute pets, please.
A great way to practice spelling and reading.
Remember how I said our Grandma's are awesome? My Mom has been corresponding with the boys like she's TC. (shhh... don't tell them!) Today they got letters from TC- including Panther themed mazes and dot-to-dots.
Kezia is so good at entertaining herself with silly things. Blowing through a straw is 15 minutes of fun!
Tired girl after a long day. Her favorite place is with her daddy.
Cainan picked out a basketball, of course.
A loud and typical) snack time. Cainan's new shirt should also say 'Loud'.
9/29- Miss Myka got to help me in the kitchen today while the boys were on a bike ride with Grandma and Grandpa Bartlett. Taco Soup today... she mixed it all up for me.
I'm not so sure she liked the idea of taco soup.
But she did like the idea of strawberry pie! The boys tore a picture out of a magazine a couple weeks ago and have been begging to make it. They were supposed to help me today, but chose bike riding instead. (of course!!) So Myka and I tackled the pie ourselves. She was my washer.
After they were dropped off, the boys used their carseats to make roller coaster cars.
Riding cars up and down the new bridge... it's our own neighborhood roller coaster!
Pie time!!!
The pie got two thumbs up from Cainan... a great way to end a wonderful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment