Kezia's hair it nuts today.
Myka's turn to squeeze.
Her curls are so so wonderful.
10/2- Taking the bus today...
Happy to sit next to these two beauties.
Boaz reading a new book..... one of the perks of homeschooling, I suppose?
I made a few activity tubs to pull out to keep little ones busy if needed while I work with Boaz. Today the kids enjoyed poking pom poms into cartons/color matching/sorting.
It was one of those days where everything just went right. We don't have many of those around here, but I'm super thankful for the ones that are so peaceful and smooth!!
10/3- My sweeties trying on some hair accessories.
Oh man... these two make me smile.
Pure cute.
Those eyes!
Kezia on plasma car... this is so much more fun than a stroller!!
During naps, the boys and I snuck over to Jonah's driveway to leave him a birthday message. Boaz started spelling 'Happy' and I thought he had his letters confused as he drew. Turns out he was making bubble letters. I have no idea where he got that, but they turned out great!
I drew a cake and made the boys count out the right number of candles.
Then we had fun tracing our shadows and turning them into ninjas.
No comments:
Post a Comment