Monday, December 2, 2013

I'm back!!

9/6- What?!  Could it be a new post???  Computer is fixed, videos can now be downloaded, and we're back in business.  Just three months behind.  What's new.  I'm always behind.  Here's to being back in business.   Little Miss Kezia just discovered the joys of the dishwasher.  This is a funny stage, but also really annoying.  She thinks that it needs to be unloaded every time I try to put dirty dishes in.  Thus, many dirty dishes stay on the counter for far too long because it's just easier.  That little turkey comes running every time it opens.  It's almost a game.  :)
A dance party here today.  The kids just discovered that they could turn the speakers in our room up really loud.  They were so excited.  The absolute best part of this video... Cainan.  I can't get over how he claps off beat with so much enthusiasm.  

9/7-  These two girls are quickly becoming sweet friends.  Myka has tapped into her 'nurturing' spirit and often wants to help 'Zia.'   Melts my heart.

Kezia says 'uh-oh.'  She's working on a few little words.  Cainan really likes to help her talk.

Nothing going on... just a goofy boy wanting his picture taken while his exhausted brother collapses on the floor behind.
Kezia is so close to walking!  Tonight we sat on the floor with her after the others went to bed and did some bootcamp.
Kezia takes first steps.


9/7-  I Spy....
Shoes.  Kezia is obsessed with shoes.  I forget that every child goes through these same phases.  Then another child hits it and I remember clearly.  Shoes are strewn about our house hourly.
Video- Kezia in shoe closet, jabbers away, waves hello, says 'mommy'



9/10- I had to sneak a quick picture during presentation time in class today.  Boaz and his buddy Hudson sat by each other today... like really sat by each other.  :)  His buddy, Paul, is presenting.
We're learning about the solar system this semester and went outside to see a scale model of it in the parking lot.
His teacher explained all the planets, distance from the sun, etc... then they took turns jumping on/yelling out planet names- like hopscotch.   They all loved leaping over the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.
Then we came back in and tried to make 'scale' models of the planets out of playdough.  Super fun.

My smiley gal.
Giddy-up.

9/11-  Kezia's first time coloring.
This is fun!

Rides on the truck.

Big day... threw away the last couple bottles!!
Our sweet neighbors gave us a new Toy Story table and chairs that they didn't need anymore.  Our kids immediately turned it into a restaurant!

Then we moved from a restaurant to a Muppet Show in about 2 minutes.  Their creative minds work so quickly!
Boaz directing the show.
Kermit, Animal, and dog that gets chomped.... myka and cainan are just along for the ride



Okay, seriously.  These kids make me laugh so hard.

Dad finds great music for us to listen to.  Tonight it was a drum solo and Kezia loved it!!
Some neighbors gave us a new hat for Myka and the boys thought it looked like Strawberry Shortcake's hat.  So, they took her back to her room and dressed her in all pink so she could be Strawberry.  They even got her a puppy.

Will she??  (kezia walking attempt)

1 comment:

Nicole Ubben said...

Woohoo! Welcome back! I was wondering where you were. ;)