Sunday, December 22, 2013

arboretum, bath time, football poses, ice cream

10/10- Out to the Arboretum today. So excited about this warm weather and soaking up every chance to be outdoors.  Myka playing the tube instrument...
Boaz played a song on the chimes.
Cainan digs in the sand first thing.
Kezia enjoying a snack
Boaz built some shelves in the garden house... he was pretty proud of his creation.


Digging with Grandma Glace
Jane got to come with us, too!!  It was a perfect day to be outside.
Sisters having fun in the tub...
Big laughs when Myka gets bubbles on her nose...




10/11-  Today I had the kids pose for an idea I have for Cainan's birthday cake!  I told them to do football poses and this is what we got.  :)



Love this tough guy one.

Myka was NOT in the mood for this.


Cainan the football man...



We'll try this again.


Crazy hair baby.



Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show... (I keep telling them to work on a story line) 


They love for me to record their shows and then watch them back on the camera or TV.  I happily oblige... love to see them being creative. 


I told the boys that if they could keep the shoe area organized for a whole week that we'd get ice cream.  They did it... so we paid up!
Kezia was a disaster.... but it was super funny!


Dad- always on call.  Cainan enjoyed a bouncy knee ride while Luke took care of business.
Love special times with these kids... and I love when they keep their shoes organized!!





No comments: