6/6 - The boys and I headed out to My Waterloo Days to hear our friend,
Alli Rogers, in concert. It was a beautiful afternoon. So beautiful that Luke HAD to golf. So I trekked out with the boys for a great afternoon. I attempted to get Boaz to go down for an early nap, but he refused and messed around in his room for 2 hours. So- no nap for Boaz... made me a bit nervous about how the afternoon would go, but he did great! Here's a rare picture of mom with the boys!! (I'm always the one behind the camera!!)

Boaz enjoying his afternoon snack.

Sophie the giraffe is one of Cainan's favorite toys.

Luke's Aunt Linda & Uncle Dave are pretty special people in our lives. Linda is a cherished friend and mentor to me. Dave was my boss/mentor at the church for 8 years. And of course we love them b/c they're family!! Linda & Dave helped me out by hanging out with Cainan for awhile while I took Boaz to get a smoothie!!


Sharing a cool treat with my little man... The guy at the smoothie booth gave us TWO strawberries on top- Boaz was pretty excited about that!

Cainan tried his first puffs today... it was funny to watch him try so hard to grasp them with his fingers.
A second puffs video... getting a little better at picking them up!
Boaz is quite the little singer. Here is his rendition of "Ho-Ho-Ho Hosannah, Ha-Ha-Hallelujah, He-He-He He saved me, I've got the joy of the Lord."
And here's the mouth full of food rendition....
3 comments:
Glad to have a picture of the boys and you! You should pass the camara off to me when we are around to get more of them! You look great and such joy radiating from your face!
Boaz- great singing and great song. One day we will come to Waterloo Days to hear you on stage!!!
Cainan- super job capturing those puffs!
Who named the giraffe sophie? too funny!
Boaz way to go...you are to cute....and my how Cainan is growing. Becky you look great. Love you all Sandi
Post a Comment