Tuesday, June 22, 2010

geese, chips, & locked doors

6/3 - Boy do I have a lot of catching up to do! We'll start with the geese! They were in our backyard one morning, so Boaz and I went running out with bread to see if we could feed them. Boaz seriously ran at them with his bread... he threw the whole slice at them over and over as he was running. They didn't like it all that much and ran away. The next day, we snuck up on them a little better down at the lake and for the first time ever, they ate our bread! Boaz was pretty excited.

I love Aldi. I love shopping there and saving a bunch of money on our groceries. And I love discovering new food items the we like. This salsa is a new staple in our house. Boaz really enjoys it also... Artichoke & Garlic salsa... yummy!! We enjoy the other varieties, too, and have about 3 cartons of it in our fridge at all times this summer!
Smiley Cainan wishing he could have salsa with us... 6/4 - Boaz locked us out of our bedroom today. It took me about all day to realize it. I made him get his tools and try to fix it. He worked on it for a long time... so did daddy! After taking apart another door handle to inspect it, and a little bit of internet research, we finally got the door open. Whew! A video of Boaz working on the door...





6/3 - Cainan has started talking a lot more these days. Here he is doing a little talking... and here I am making dumb embarassing noises trying to get him to talk!! :)





6/5- Cainan's favorite thing to do these days is roll around the room to get toys. I'll spread toys all around and he'll spend an hour trying to get them all. Here's a peek at his new found fun...



No comments: