Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dad's Owie

5/17 - Boaz tried to put on his own shorts this morning... this was the result. We've been heading out to a Dad's softball games this summer. On Monday nights, Luke plays with a bunch of our good friends that have kids also. During the early games we spread out a blanket and have a giant picnic with all of them. This is our friend Addelyn!


One time in the middle of the week, I told Boaz we were going to go on a picnic for lunch- he just assumed that his friend Addelyn would be there, too.... since she's at our softball picnics!Our friend Avery. (I need to get a better picture of all these kiddos sometime!)Dad came home with this owie after sliding into home during the game. It looks like he's professing his love for us, doesn't it? We've had quite the time getting this wound to heal, but it's almost there. Boaz was examining the ouchie one day and asked what was on it. Luke unfortunately told him that it was 'blood & puss.' So- for days I had to listen to Boaz talk about blood and puss... disgusting!! I have a gag reflex that reacts quite easily to even a word like puss!! :( Gross. I also like at the end of the video when he starts to tell a story... once upon a time!





Boaz was wearing this new shirt and I taught him that it said "Moms Beach Bum." I never explained what beach bum meant, so thought it would be fun to ask him and see what he said...


He was pretty close!




1 comment:

Heather said...

It does look like a heart. That was hilarious commentary, Boaz!!