9/7- Myka is three months old today! She's starting to develop a bit of personality and is smiling quite a bit.
Here comes Cainan!! (of course!)
Her eyes light up when she sees her brothers and daddy. (not in this picture, though)More Cainan... he has to be right by her whenever she unattended. :)
Woo-hoo! I'm three months old!
She really likes to examine her fingers and toes.
Check out that thumb!
She loves to have long conversations with me.
She is still sleeping in her pack-n-play in our room. I definitely could move her to her crib, but haven't done so yet. (I'm not ready for it!) She's had a cold recently and that makes her a bit restless at night, but she's typically still sleeping pretty well. She normally gets up to eat at 5am and then goes back to sleep for awhile. (I'm usually up with Cainan at night more than with her! He's getting all his molars now, so that has made him pretty restless.)
Look at those eyelashes!!
She loves her daddy a lot. We sure are blessed by you, Myka!!
1 comment:
I can't believe how much she resembles Boaz!!! So cute!
Post a Comment