These coffee tables provide so much entertainment for us! We take the glass tops out immediately upon arrival and then they spend the week playing in them. This mornings' game was 'really quiet train.'
Today grandma came over and made us her special french toast! It was a delicious breakfast. One we always look forward to each year.
Before Grandma & Grandpa came over, Boaz and I were singing some songs and somehow I started teaching him about tempo... fast tempo, slow tempo, etc. He couldn't wait to show Grandpa his mealtime prayer in slow tempo....
Then Grandpa joined in the slow tempo fun!
The boys were 'tired' this morning. Mostly they just wanted to dangle their feet in the deep end because it looked like fun. Myka really was tired this morning. She spent her morning snuggled up in her floatie in the shade.
Out... nothing will phase this girl! (and yes, she could breathe!!)
Boaz was thirsty and filled Dad's popcan with water. He carried this around poolside for a long time. He thought he was pretty hot stuff. I felt the need to tell people that it was really water... I was mortified at the thought of people thinking I would allow my three year old to drink Mountain Dew!
Picnic Snack Time!
Our friend, Chad, helped Cainan with his jumps today!
We took some really good naps this afternoon and then went back to the pool for more fun. Dad brought down a mostly-empty bag of tortilla chips to snack on. The little mooches got most of the chips. :)
Our group has a lot of fun pool games that we like to play. This afternoon, they spent time just seeing how long they could keep the beach ball in the air.
It was a great day poolside... beautiful weather and tons of fun. We ended the day with another trip to Randy's!! Had to have Randy's tonight to celebrate Luke's birthday again!
No comments:
Post a Comment