9/6- Tonight Boaz helped Dad trim the trees out back. Mostly Boaz parades the big limbs all over the yard and made it more difficult for Dad to clean up. But he sure had fun doing it!
After our outdoor fun, it was haircut night. All three boys got a good trim tonight. It's funny to look down at the piles of hair and see how much lighter Cainan's is than Boaz's. They both did okay with the haircuts tonight. Boaz didn't really cry this time. We had to take several breaks for him to calm down, but no screaming! I did have to headlock Cainan tonight- he'll get better at this.
9/7- Today the boys got to watch a show after naps while enjoying their afternoon snack. They looked so big lounging here.
I could watch this little girl sleep for hours. So in love...
We picked Lester up again tonight to come over for dinner. He just got a new game on his phone (Wheel of Fortune) and the boys were super impressed. They wouldn't leave him alone. I think Lester got a little tired of Boaz's questions. :) We took him back to his hotel after dinner and said our goodbyes. He'll take the long 19 hour busride home tomorrow.
I walked through the living room this evening and cracked up at what I saw on the cupboard beside the chair. Luke created a chart to score all the candidates in the political debate tonight. Only my husband would do that. Political season is upon us... Luke is pumped. I don't get much into politics. I care about them, but not near to this extent!
The final filled-out chart the next morning... gotta love my husband. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment