Wednesday, September 28, 2011

relaxing and roaring

9/11-  Myka wore this cute jumper to church today.  She just looked so cute and long and skinny!  Maybe she inherited Luke's tall genes??? 


The boys enjoyed their afternoon snack with dad while they watched football and read the paper. 

9/14-  Dad made this incredible tower of legos today.  We all marveled at it for quite some time.  He then asked me, "Is it weird that I just look at this and think about the weight distribution for a long time?"   I replied, "Yes!"    (Myka's laughing at him in this picture, too!)  Dad tried to give Boaz a lesson on weight distribution, too... he didn't really get it.
9/15- Cainan loves to 'roar' at Boaz.  I need to get his roar on video sometime.  Most of the time the roaring happens, Boaz will run and Cainan will chase him as they giggle and laugh.  Other times, Boaz is annoyed and they fight.   Today Cainan roared, Boaz ran, and then Boaz tried to get away from him...   :)    Cainan knows just how to push his buttons... sometimes it's funny to watch.

No comments: