Saturday, June 5, 2010

Visit to Eldora

5/14 - We headed to Grandma & Grandpa Glace's house for the day today. We called the day before to see if we could come visit and Grandma said the only thing on her agenda was to bake cookies for a graduation reception. So Boaz packed up his apron and we went to Eldora to help!
This is pretty much what Boaz enjoys most about cooking...
The finished product...Cainan looking hungry before dinner! A favorite thing to do at their house is walk to the park and feed the goats. Here are a few clips of the excitement. When Boaz gets really excited he starts running in place doing high knees! We had a great day back home!








2 comments:

Liz said...

I have to say, Boaz is so cute! The last video is my favorite. I love this - "You're teasing me, Grandpa."
"Yep, I'm teasing you." Adorable!

Stephanie Bardal said...

LOVE the Happy Dance!!!